I believe we can come out of this COVID-19 time stronger, this time at home is the perfect opportunity to create a new financial reality where you really connect about money as a couple. Where you learn to share and understand each other’s financial needs and dreams.
Are you a couple who would love to:
- Be equal partners on money matters. (No matter who earns more or knows more)
- Understand your and each other’s financial personality and financial needs
- Create a safe space for an open money conversation in your relationship
- Budget, plan invest or get out of debt – Together
If you answered yes to any of those, buy today.
Don’t fall into patters that too many couples fall into, of being financially oblivious. Avoid feeling nervous constantly because your financial needs aren’t met, mostly because you didn’t know you had them. Don't get so busy with the day to day that in in 5 years you don't know whats going on and haven’t had a open money conversation for so many years you don’t know where to start.
While we created the course for couples who are engaged or just married, the feedback we got was we MUST "Share this with everyone". So we are...
If like most people, you want to dream, discuss and plan financially, together and use your money to live out a life that you value, you want to get this course today!
In the first chapter we discuss how its not about money. So what is it really about? Its about your values, living a life of what you value, having money to spend on what is important to you, if you can align your values and your money with a positive and kind attitude you will find that sweet spot of a financially smarter life.
You have the opportunity to give yourself or someone you know this gift, and due to us being home due to to the COVID19 shutdown we are offering you 50% off when you use the code 50sale.
Priced at $180 this course should be a must have for all couples starting out.
- First Step - What Is A Spending Plan?
- Creating Your Spending Plan
- Spending Plan - Expenses Vs. Income
- Spending Plan Explanation
- Spending Plan Worksheet - For You To Fill In (PDF)
- Spending Plan Worksheet - For You To Fill In (Excel File)
- Spending Plan Example - Jerusalem Couple
- Spending Plan Example - Tel Aviv Couple
- Spending Plan Example - Tight Budget Couple
- Spending Plan Example - Central Israel Couple
- Q&A: Should We Feel Guilty We Are Being Supported?
About the instructor
Rifka is renowned for her user-friendly approach to finances. Her instruction is down-to-earth and applicable to people from all backgrounds.
Founder of the extremely popular Facebook group Living Financially Smarter in Israel, she speaks in North America and all over Israel on personal finance.
What others have been saying about this course: "Brilliant idea. I wish this was available when I got married." " Thank you! My family never spoke about money or budgeting. I didn't know how to have a healthy money conversation"
Relationship skills and money
Beautiful, awesome, positive outlook and things to work on and look out for. So enjoying this course!!
Valuable, insightful and actionable
I learned a lot about myself and my attitudes, and where my money values and attitudes and fears mesh well or don't mesh well with my husband's. That way we can plan around those murky areas and try to get as many needs met as possible. I want to ...
So helpful, wow! I need to hear this ten times!
I didnt know most of this information growing up. Rifka outlines it in a clear way that makes it less scary to talk about money. She makes the budgeting, debt, and investing sound less overwhelming. I am definitely giving this course as a weddin...