This course is for couples starting out their financial life together. It is not about how to be cheap or save every penny. That's not who I am, and it's probably not who you are. It’s also not about how to make millions tomorrow. What it IS about is how to live well. How to be smart and live your best life, together. How to be on the same page as a couple so you can accomplish your financial goals.
It's about being smart with what you have and eliminating financial stress as much as possible. The goal of this course is to help you align your values with your money and live what I call a financially smarter life.
If you want to start out your life together with a good money relationship, this course is for you. It is the perfect gift for any couple getting married. Priced at $150 this course should be a must have for all couples starting out. NIS Payment option also available. Email for details firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Step - What Is A Spending Plan?
- Creating Your Spending Plan
- Spending Plan - Expenses Vs. Income
- Spending Plan Explanation
- Spending Plan Worksheet - For You To Fill In (PDF)
- Spending Plan Worksheet - For You To Fill In (Excel File)
- Spending Plan Example - Jerusalem Couple
- Spending Plan Example - Tel Aviv Couple
- Spending Plan Example - Tight Budget Couple
- Spending Plan Example - Central Israel Couple
About the instructor
Rifka is renowned for her user-friendly approach to finances. Her instruction is down-to-earth and applicable to people from all backgrounds.
Founder of the extremely popular Facebook group Living Financially Smarter in Israel, she speaks in North America and all over Israel on personal finance.